Honeyed Rosewater Labneh with Cardamom and Crushed Pistachio
Perfect, not-too-sweet dessert for the cheese lover.
- 8 oz labneh (find some here)
- 2 tablespoons good quality honey
- 1-3 teaspoons depending on your brand's strength of rosewater (find some here)
- 1 teaspoon powdered cardamom (find some here)
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- dried rose petals (optional- find )
- fresh mint for garnish
Mix labneh with honey, rosewater, and cardamom. Taste and adjust as needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Plate your honeyed and spiced labneh and garnish with crushed pistachios, dried rose petals, and mint. Drizzle with additional honey if extra sweetness is desired.
- This stores well in the fridge. Makes a decadent breakfast as well.